Electric Hand Grinder Go
With the latest grinder from TIMEMORE, home users will be able to control grind size and grind quality with less effort than with a manual hand grinder. It was launched in June 2021 and features a high-precision metal burr design similar to those of its range of hand grinders that provide easy and simple adjustments to the grind settings. With a lithium-ion rechargeable battery source, you are able to grind at home or on the go with up to 30 grinds on a single charge.
- Fast grinding with 15g beans in just 27s (medium size for pour-over)
- Grind size adjustments for brewing on Moka pot, percolation (eg. v60/Kalita), and immersion brewing techniques (eg. Aeropress, Clever, French Press). Not recommended for espresso brewing.
- Grinding uniformity quality comparable to TIMEMORE range of professional manual grinders
- Auto swing technology that will try to dislodge beans that are stuck in the burr by rotating back and forth 3 times before stopping the grind to avoid damaging the motor
- Damping structure to allow precise adjustments of grinding settings
- The capacity of 60g, 15g grinding for each cycle
- Long standby time, easy-to-charge, fully charged to grind more than 400g coffee beans for pour over
- A greener alternative 2x 800mAh built-in lithium-ion battery source with USB-C fast charging
- Glass container can be used as air-tight coffee bean jar with top lid
- Compact-sized at 22cm (Height) x 8.6cm (Diameter), weighs 660g
- Included USB-C cable and brush for easy cleaning
- Do not continuously grind more than 60g of coffee beans
- Do not grind very light or hard beans in 0-2 clicks to prevent overheating of the motor. If overheat protection kicks in, the grinder will be unusable for 10 minutes.
- Do not wash or soak in water.
- Please use 5V, 1A to 2A adaptors for charging instead of fast chargers.
- Do not shake it while grinding to avoid damage to the motor.
- Do not touch the burrs when it is in use